Public Health Scotland will be developed through a series of collaborative commissions which will describe the functions of the new body. Projects have been developed to deliver the functions and support transition to the new public health body.
Click links below to access the relevant document.
- Ensuring appropriate, effective and high-quality health and social care services
- Improving Health
- Leadership for Public Health Research, Innovation and applied evidence
- Leadership for Public Health Workforce Development
- Organisational Development
- Protecting Health
- Specialist Public Health Workforce